Scott Stapp, the frontman of Creed, has welcomed a son. Strapp’s wife Jaclyn gave birth to Daniel Issam Stapp July 4, the rocker announced via Twitter. “It is such a true blessing to be a father and husband. Again, I am reminded of how deeply I love, how deeply I respect, how deeply I admire and how deeply I appreciate my best friend, my only love, my wife – Jaclyn,” he wrote. Stapp and his wife already have two children – 3-year-old Hayat and 11-year-old Jagger.
Posted July 12 2010 — 4:03 PM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big