A second purported tape in which Mel Gibson threatens ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva – this time, admitting to hitting her – has surfaced on RadarOnline.com. The profanity-laden rant includes a voice that sounds like Gibson telling Grigorieva, who’s also the mother of his 8-month-old daughter, “You need a [expletive] bat in the side of the head.” He continues, “I’ll put you in a [expletive] rose garden. … You understand that? Because I’m capable of it.” And when she chastises him for hitting her in the face and breaking her teeth, he responds, “Oh, you’re all angry now! You know what, you [expletive] deserved it.” Gibson is under investigation in connection with a Jan. 6 domestic violence allegation by Grigorieva. Gibson has accused her of trying to extort money from him by threatening to release the recordings.
Posted July 12 2010 — 2:36 PM EDT
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel
- 'Rogue One' director says he stole the Death Star plans from set
- Trump slams 'Apprentice' producing reports as 'rediculous'