Google has invested over $100 million in the social gaming site Zynga, anonymous sources told TechCrunch and Variety. Zynga, which created FarmVille, FrontierVille, MafiaWars, and other popular Facebook and social networking games, could become a cornerstone of Google Games, a yet-unofficial project. Neither company would comment on the possible investment.
Posted July 13 2010 — 1:00 PM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages