Google has invested over $100 million in the social gaming site Zynga, anonymous sources told TechCrunch and Variety. Zynga, which created FarmVille, FrontierVille, MafiaWars, and other popular Facebook and social networking games, could become a cornerstone of Google Games, a yet-unofficial project. Neither company would comment on the possible investment.
Posted July 13 2010 — 1:00 PM EDT
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses reveal who those new guys AREN'T
- Man builds a tiny Jurassic Park for his pet tortoise
- Universal schedules third monster movie for Presidents Day 2019
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have a dance-off at the Met Gala
- 'Scandal': How Kerry Washington's pregnancy could affect the show
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast