A third tape in which Mel Gibson purportedly threatens his ex-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, has emerged, just a day after a second tape surfaced on RadarOnline.com. During Gibson’s alleged rant, the 54-year-old actor accuses Grigorieva of using him for his money and says he owns her, in addition to berating the former couple’s nanny and referring to her with a racial epithet. Grigorieva, in response, states that Gibson controls her “like a marionette” and that she “walks on eggshells” around him. The L.A. Sheriff’s department is currently investigating allegations of domestic abuse against Gibson.
Posted July 13 2010 — 12:55 PM EDT
- Game of Thrones actor Peter Vaughan dies at 93
- Trevor Noah blames Donald Trump's advisors for enabling his tweeting
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' teaser trailer broke a Marvel record
- Will Smith: 'Bad Boys 3' is 'very close'
- Pixar’s 'Coco' reveals cast and plot details
- Jimmy Kimmel dings Trump while discussing Oscars gig
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for Taiwan call
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'