New USA series Covert Affairs boasted a solid debut Tuesday night, attracting 4.9 million total viewers, and 2.1 million adults 18-49, according to the network. The premiere for the second season of White Collar, however, garnered less viewers than last year’s series premiere (which pulled in 5.4 million total viewers), but still delivered high numbers: The Matt Bomer-starring series attracted 4.3 million total viewers, and 1.6 million adults 18-49.
Posted July 14 2010 — 5:05 PM EDT
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- Westworld finale recap in progress: 'The Bicameral Mind'
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big