Monday night’s hair-pulling episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey posted record ratings for Bravo, becoming the highest-rated non-finale episode of the series. A total of 3.29 million viewers tuned in, 2.28 million in the adults 18-49 range. Following the episode, Watch What Happens: Live boasted another record-breaking number, attracting 2.4 million total viewers, and 1.65 million adults 18-49. The episode was the most-watched late night telecast ever for Bravo, the network announced in a press release.
Posted July 14 2010 — 4:57 PM EDT
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns
- 'The Walking Dead' boss answers midseason finale (and prologue) burning questions
- J.J. Abrams discusses Leia's transition from princess to general
- Damon Lindelof: Hiding Khan's identity in 'Star Trek' was a 'mistake'
- The 'Great British Baking Show' team tries (again) to make American TV nicer
- 'Star Wars Rebels' will return for a third season