Monday night’s hair-pulling episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey posted record ratings for Bravo, becoming the highest-rated non-finale episode of the series. A total of 3.29 million viewers tuned in, 2.28 million in the adults 18-49 range. Following the episode, Watch What Happens: Live boasted another record-breaking number, attracting 2.4 million total viewers, and 1.65 million adults 18-49. The episode was the most-watched late night telecast ever for Bravo, the network announced in a press release.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'The Flash': Barry & Co. finally confront Wells
- David Krumholtz to play a grandma in IFC's 'Gigi's Bucket List'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on dance-offs, anniversaries, and fan questions
- 'The Wire' creator David Simon calls for an end to Baltimore violence
- Kendrick Lamar nailed the first pitch at last night's Dodgers game
- 'The Briefcase': CBS reality show to test if $100,000 is better to give or receive