Monday night’s hair-pulling episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey posted record ratings for Bravo, becoming the highest-rated non-finale episode of the series. A total of 3.29 million viewers tuned in, 2.28 million in the adults 18-49 range. Following the episode, Watch What Happens: Live boasted another record-breaking number, attracting 2.4 million total viewers, and 1.65 million adults 18-49. The episode was the most-watched late night telecast ever for Bravo, the network announced in a press release.
Posted July 14 2010 — 4:57 PM EDT
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall