Monday night’s hair-pulling episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey posted record ratings for Bravo, becoming the highest-rated non-finale episode of the series. A total of 3.29 million viewers tuned in, 2.28 million in the adults 18-49 range. Following the episode, Watch What Happens: Live boasted another record-breaking number, attracting 2.4 million total viewers, and 1.65 million adults 18-49. The episode was the most-watched late night telecast ever for Bravo, the network announced in a press release.
Posted July 14 2010 — 4:57 PM EDT
- 'Night Manager' trailer: Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie team for AMC miniseries
- What To Watch This Weekend: 'Vinyl' wants to rock your Sunday
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Zoolander No. 2'
- 'Veep': See the first teaser trailer for season 5
- Norman Reedus: Get ready for a 'super pissed off' Daryl on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Better Call Saul' S2 premiere, finale to be followed by 'Talking Saul'
- Three 'Transformers' sequels set release dates