A source close to the production of Green Lantern tells EW that news reports today that Ryan Reynolds injured himself on the set of the comic-book adaptation on Monday are inaccurate and overblown. According to the source, Reynolds’ minor injury occurred while he was off the set training for the film, but he went back to work and production wasn’t affected at all. The film is due to hit theaters June 17, 2011.
Posted July 14 2010 — 9:11 PM EDT
- Adele accepts fans' wedding invitation on stage
- Stephen Colbert investigates conspiracies like Hillary Clinton's health
- Krasinski & Corden recreate 'Pulp Fiction' in hilarious sketch
- What to Watch Thurs.: 'RuPaul's All Star Drag Race' changes the rules
- 'Empire lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...