A $1 million sexual harassment suit against Steven Seagal, 58, was dismissed on Tuesday in L.A., according to the AP. Filming of the reality show Steven Seagal Lawman was stopped in April when the actor’s former assistant, Kayden Nguyen, claimed Seagal fondled her. Seagal denied the charges and asked his lawyers to resolve the dispute in private arbitration. No official reason for dismissal was made public.
Posted July 15 2010 — 5:50 AM EDT
- 'Star Wars': Live-stream with the cast of 'Rogue One'
- 'Supernatural' writer reveals 'Smallville' crossover that never happened
- 'Star Trek: Discovery': Bryan Fuller says he won't be involved
- '22 Jump Street' writer to pen spinoff about female cops
- 'Into the Badlands' season 2: Nick Frost joins martial arts drama
- Why Lynda Carter wasn't the Earth-1 POTUS of the Arrowverse
- WATCH: 'Rogue One' star Diego Luna describes meeting Darth Vader
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big