Lindsay Lohan has tapped celebrity attorney Robert Shapiro—one of the defense attorneys for O.J. Simpson at his 1995 murder trial—to serve as a member of her legal team, reports People. Shapiro, who founded the sober living house that Lohan checked into earlier this week, told the magazine that he agreed to represent her ”on the condition she comply with the terms of probation, including a requirement of jail, imposed by Judge Marsha Revel.” On July 6, the troubled actress was sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating her probation.
Posted July 16 2010 — 9:41 PM EDT
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big