It’s a beautiful Sunday morning, which means that many of us are shaking off the week’s cobwebs/vodka soda-tinged regret after last night. We feel a little more mortal, a little more vulnerable, a little more honest. In that spirit, allow us to introduce an exercise called Celebrity Secret Shame Share Sunday. We asked Mindy Kaling, scene-stealer on The Office, to unburden her soul and reveal a truth about herself that she’s kept locked up inside until right now. Here’s her shocking confession: “Sometimes when I’m going out and wearing something that’s a little bit tight and risqué, I actually think to myself, ‘Okay, just rock this like a Kardashian sister,’ and it totally works. I look at myself and say, ‘Khloe Kardashian would wear this sprayed-on dress!’ and it gives me the confidence to go out and do it. It’s embarrassing but true.” Nice job, Mindy! Hope your soul feels at least 11 percent lighter. Now it’s your turn, PopWatchers. Even though you aren’t famous, you’re important enough to harbor a secret shame, perhaps involving a celebrity. Dare to share it?
Posted July 18 2010 — 1:51 PM EDT
- Kanye West shares Kim Kardashian's adorable birthday video during show
- Hillary Clinton to join Jennifer Lopez at her Miami concert
- WATCH: Jack Osbourne on his 'awkward, terrible years' on family's reality show
- Bianca Del Rio nabs comedy special, 'Not Today Bianca'
- NBC eyes 'Will & Grace' revival in wake of successful election short
- '24: Legacy' trailer views catching up with 'This Is Us' record
- Ang Lee on entering ‘unknown territory’ with high-tech 'Billy Lynn'