CHUD the ’80s-set Anchorman sequel that fell apart over budget issues was going to be a musical. “We were going to do four months on Broadway and then jump right into filming,” he said. Two reasons to believe him aside from the “Afternoon Delight” moment in the first film (and the music video): Ferrell’s limited run with You’re Welcome America. A Final Night with George W Bush in 2009, and we know Paul Rudd loves to karaoke. (McKay’s reps did not have further comment on the matter when contacted earlier today.)This is something we choose to believe because it would have been awesome: Adam McKay told
Posted July 19 2010 — 1:56 PM EDT
- Roselyn Sanchez says husband helped her dump Trump
- Check out Audien's Lady Antebellum collaboration 'Something Better'
- Joe Manganiello on how his mini-mart stripping masterpiece in 'Magic Mike XXL' came to be
- See the full trailer for Danny Boyle & Aaron Sorkin's 'Steve Jobs'
- J Balvin reacts to Trump fallout: Latinos are 'asking to be respected'
- See Ethan confront Harold in exclusive 'Wayward Pines' clip
- Freddie Mercury 'reacts' to Kanye West's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' cover
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!