You guys, what’s happening? I remember years ago, I used to get goosebumps just hearing about The Sixth Sense director M. Night Shyamalan’s future projects. But after the critical failures of such flicks as Lady in the Water, The Last Airbender, and the aforementioned The Happening – which, in my book, is an under-appreciated gem, in that Plan 9 From Outer Space kind of way – it seems the director has literally become a joke to some moviegoers. Just watch this video, filmed in a theater, in which the pure sight of Shyamalan’s name, attached to the Devil trailer, invites groans and laughter. Let’s hope the director swallows this small bout of humiliation with a nice, cold lemon drink. [Gawker]
Posted July 19 2010 — 6:46 PM EDT
- Westworld: New photos, episode titles give clues
- Kevin Hart to play Santa in Disney comedy 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- 'Opening Night' stars get very foul-mouthed in exclusive trailer
- WATCH: 'Stranger Things' star enters 'Charnel House' in exclusive clip
- Look who's going to the chapel on 'Last Man Standing'
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by Pixar, 'Incredibles 2' takes its date
- President Obama to appear on 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee'
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers