Reuters reports Zsa Zsa Gabor has completed hip replacement surgery in a Los Angeles hospital. “We had some great news this morning,” her agent John Banchette told Reuters. “She came out of surgery after three and a half hours.” Gabor – who suffered a hip injury after falling in her home – is sedated and will be kept under watch at the hospital for four to five days.
Posted July 19 2010 — 2:55 PM EDT
- CNN apologizes for producer caught joking about Trump's plane crashing
- Grace VanderWaal wows again with debut EP and 'Clay' lyric video
- Vin Diesel remembers Paul Walker three years after his death
- Is O.J. Simpson innocent? New docuseries investigates
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'OUAT,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Supergirl' and more
- Seth MacFarlane explains why Hollywood hates Donald Trump
- Luke Bryan releases statement after fan altercation during concert
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big