Reuters reports Jennifer Aniston was granted a restraining order against Jason Peyton, a 24-year-old “obsessed, mentally ill, and delusional” man who was discovered nearby the actress earlier this month, according to Aniston’s publicist. Rep Stephen Huvane told Reuters that Peyton had traveled cross-country in a car carved with “I LOVE JENNIFER ANISTON” messages, intending on marrying the actress. Peyton has had a record with mental illness; he has apparently injured himself and his mother, and has been institutionalized.
Posted July 20 2010 — 6:01 PM EDT
- 'The Mummy' director on the big surprises in that new trailer
- Bob Dylan provides speech for Nobel Prize banquet he won't attend
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big