The cast of Jersey Shore will be back for a third season, MTV announced today. The network issued this statement about the GTL gang, who had reportedly been holding out for a big raise: “MTV is pleased that the Jersey Shore cast are returning to Seaside Heights to continue production on Season 3. Not only have they become a part of the MTV family, but fans worldwide have fallen in love with them. Stay tuned for Jersey Shore Season 2 on July 29th.” EW.com has confirmed that Angelina Pivarnick will not return to the show for season 3, which will find the group back in Seaside Heights, N.J. after a season 2 adventure in Miami.
Posted July 20 2010 — 8:54 PM EDT
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'