The cast of Jersey Shore will be back for a third season, MTV announced today. The network issued this statement about the GTL gang, who had reportedly been holding out for a big raise: “MTV is pleased that the Jersey Shore cast are returning to Seaside Heights to continue production on Season 3. Not only have they become a part of the MTV family, but fans worldwide have fallen in love with them. Stay tuned for Jersey Shore Season 2 on July 29th.” EW.com has confirmed that Angelina Pivarnick will not return to the show for season 3, which will find the group back in Seaside Heights, N.J. after a season 2 adventure in Miami.
Posted July 20 2010 — 8:54 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters