The cast of Jersey Shore will be back for a third season, MTV announced today. The network issued this statement about the GTL gang, who had reportedly been holding out for a big raise: “MTV is pleased that the Jersey Shore cast are returning to Seaside Heights to continue production on Season 3. Not only have they become a part of the MTV family, but fans worldwide have fallen in love with them. Stay tuned for Jersey Shore Season 2 on July 29th.” EW.com has confirmed that Angelina Pivarnick will not return to the show for season 3, which will find the group back in Seaside Heights, N.J. after a season 2 adventure in Miami.
Posted July 20 2010 — 8:54 PM EDT
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band