The cast of Jersey Shore will be back for a third season, MTV announced today. The network issued this statement about the GTL gang, who had reportedly been holding out for a big raise: “MTV is pleased that the Jersey Shore cast are returning to Seaside Heights to continue production on Season 3. Not only have they become a part of the MTV family, but fans worldwide have fallen in love with them. Stay tuned for Jersey Shore Season 2 on July 29th.” EW.com has confirmed that Angelina Pivarnick will not return to the show for season 3, which will find the group back in Seaside Heights, N.J. after a season 2 adventure in Miami.
Posted July 20 2010 — 8:54 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt