Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Posted July 20 2010 — 8:04 PM EDT
- Jacob Tremblay is Team Iron Man, and other adorable revelations
- 'Rogue One' actor reveals character detail in new interview
- Tribeca 2016: 6 movies that wowed at the annual downtown NYC fest
- 'Lemonade' inspiration 'Daughters of the Dust' to be re-released
- Paul Rudd to star in WWII thriller 'The Catcher Was a Spy'
- Susan Sarandon on 'The Meddler': 'It's kind of an old-fashioned movie'
- Carpool Karaoke: Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato to ride with James Corden