Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Posted July 20 2010 — 8:04 PM EDT
- Jack White showed up at a neighborhood potluck and was barely recognized
- Rick Moranis passed on 'Ghostbusters' reboot cameo
- Brian Grazer says he’s working on an Eddie Murphy movie for Netflix
- 'Life and Death' fails in its reimagining of 'Twilight' gender roles
- 5 things you'll see in the 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere
- Sara Bareilles says judging on 'The Sing-Off' made her self-image issues resurface
- How Fred Savage went from actor to director to actor again to star in 'The Grinder'