Let me not say too much about the following preview clip from Project Runway’s eighth season premiere (July 29, 9 p.m. ET, Lifetime): Still, on a scale of one to “it’s a mother******* walkoff,” I’d put Tim and Heidi’s special announcement at around a five. Some of these contestants are bound to end up in the emotional fetal position. But honestly, isn’t that how we like our designers – panicked, exhausted, and sewing till their fingers bleed? Check out the preview clip after the jump – you’ll only see it here on EW.com – and then head down to the comments and rate your excitement level for the new Runway season.
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'