Let me not say too much about the following preview clip from Project Runway’s eighth season premiere (July 29, 9 p.m. ET, Lifetime): Still, on a scale of one to “it’s a mother******* walkoff,” I’d put Tim and Heidi’s special announcement at around a five. Some of these contestants are bound to end up in the emotional fetal position. But honestly, isn’t that how we like our designers – panicked, exhausted, and sewing till their fingers bleed? Check out the preview clip after the jump – you’ll only see it here on EW.com – and then head down to the comments and rate your excitement level for the new Runway season.
- Demi Lovato speaks out on mental illness before performing at DNC
- DNC staffers get engaged on convention stage
- Britney Spears 'explored some new things' on upcoming album
- 'Hamilton' star lands title role in 'Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks'
- Rory Feek to remember late wife, Joey, in new memoir
- Matt Damon recaps 'Jason Bourne' franchise in 90 seconds
- Steve Aoki's 'I'll Sleep When I'm Dead' Netflix gets trailer
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels