Let me not say too much about the following preview clip from Project Runway’s eighth season premiere (July 29, 9 p.m. ET, Lifetime): Still, on a scale of one to “it’s a mother******* walkoff,” I’d put Tim and Heidi’s special announcement at around a five. Some of these contestants are bound to end up in the emotional fetal position. But honestly, isn’t that how we like our designers – panicked, exhausted, and sewing till their fingers bleed? Check out the preview clip after the jump – you’ll only see it here on EW.com – and then head down to the comments and rate your excitement level for the new Runway season.
- 'Power/Rangers' short film creator releases bootleg James Bond film
- Katy Perry selling Left Shark onesies
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look