Let me not say too much about the following preview clip from Project Runway’s eighth season premiere (July 29, 9 p.m. ET, Lifetime): Still, on a scale of one to “it’s a mother******* walkoff,” I’d put Tim and Heidi’s special announcement at around a five. Some of these contestants are bound to end up in the emotional fetal position. But honestly, isn’t that how we like our designers – panicked, exhausted, and sewing till their fingers bleed? Check out the preview clip after the jump – you’ll only see it here on EW.com – and then head down to the comments and rate your excitement level for the new Runway season.
- 'Bones' preview: 'They could be executing an innocent man'
- Sony orders second season of 'Powers'
- 'I Am Big Bird' directors on how the film became a love story: Watch an exclusive clip
- You've got to be 'shipping me: Norma and Romero on 'Bates Motel'
- Orson Welles turns 100: How to become an expert in seven easy steps
- Meet the guys who invented the musical in Broadway’s 'Something Rotten!'
- Taylor Momsen: 'Gossip Girl' turned rock queen
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!