Let me not say too much about the following preview clip from Project Runway’s eighth season premiere (July 29, 9 p.m. ET, Lifetime): Still, on a scale of one to “it’s a mother******* walkoff,” I’d put Tim and Heidi’s special announcement at around a five. Some of these contestants are bound to end up in the emotional fetal position. But honestly, isn’t that how we like our designers – panicked, exhausted, and sewing till their fingers bleed? Check out the preview clip after the jump – you’ll only see it here on EW.com – and then head down to the comments and rate your excitement level for the new Runway season.
- Trevor Noah's parody mocks Donald Trump's stop-and-frisk proposal
- WATCH: Rachel Weisz on the accent that helped unlock her 'Denial' character
- 'Better Things': Tressa actress on how the show mirrors Hollywood
- Tina Knowles is the proudest mom after Solange drops new album
- WATCH: Mark Wahlberg says 'Deepwater Horizon' is about honoring the victims
- 'Trollhunters': Guillermo del Toro previews one of Anton Yelchin's final roles
- Hear Cashmere Cat's new single with Selena Gomez and Tory Lanez