Let me not say too much about the following preview clip from Project Runway’s eighth season premiere (July 29, 9 p.m. ET, Lifetime): Still, on a scale of one to “it’s a mother******* walkoff,” I’d put Tim and Heidi’s special announcement at around a five. Some of these contestants are bound to end up in the emotional fetal position. But honestly, isn’t that how we like our designers – panicked, exhausted, and sewing till their fingers bleed? Check out the preview clip after the jump – you’ll only see it here on EW.com – and then head down to the comments and rate your excitement level for the new Runway season.
- Meryl Streep took guitar lesson from Neil Young to prep for 'Ricki and the Flash' role
- One Direction give 'Drag me Down' its televised debut
- How Miles Teller got welcomed to the Marvel universe
- 'Walking Dead' star Norman Reedus on 'wild animals' of season 6
- Olivia Munn on how Jon Stewart has 'personalized' the news
- Barack Obama calls Donald Trump in 'Tonight Show' sketch
- Jon Stewart starts off his final week with an epic Fox News takedown