After two stellar EPs, Francis Starlite is finally releasing his first album, It’ll Be Better. Focusing on the potholes in love’s winding road, Better plays like an intimate conversation burning with adoration, promises, and insults. The ’80s pop sound frequently gleams with synthesized keys, and his vocals recall Peter Gabriel in his prime. While there may not be a ”Sledgehammer”-style smash here, this stuff hits just as hard. A
It'll Be BetterAfter two stellar EPs, Francis Starlite is finally releasing his first album, It'll Be Better. Focusing on the potholes in love's winding...It'll Be BetterPopAfter two stellar EPs, Francis Starlite is finally releasing his first album, It'll Be Better. Focusing on the potholes in love's winding...2010-07-21
DARLING IT'S ALRIGHT Francis and the Lights
Posted July 21 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- That time Jon Stewart saved Bill Clinton from an awkward encounter
- Eddie Redmayne stuns in new posters for 'The Danish Girl'
- Walt Disney experts dismiss allegations he was anti-Semitic
- See the latest trailer for 'The Intern'
- John Oliver uses song to explain why Washington, D.C., should become a state
- David Byrne calls for streaming service transparency in op-ed
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!