It may be opening tomorrow, but that didn’t stop Angelina Jolie from making one last push for audiences to go see her film Salt. On a panel with her director Phillip Noyce, producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura and co-star Liev Schreiber, Jolie described that keeping the film grounded in reality made it “a better action movie than any I’ve done in the past.” Doing her own stunts, however, didn’t keep her injury-free. When jumping through a door, shooting a gun sideways – a stunt she called “one of the easiest” – she hit a desk and cut her head open, giving her a nice scar above her eyebrows as a souvenir. The PG-13 Salt opens tomorrow everywhere.
Posted July 22 2010 — 4:58 PM EDT
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry