Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan, who stumbled on stage Wednesday night during the band’s concert in Tampa, revealed on Twitter that his spill was actually the result of blacking out. “And for those that saw me fall last night during Bullet [With Butterfly Wings] that wasn’t a stage move or clumsiness, that was me blacking out and wiping out.” A second tweet added, “I have no memory of falling against the drum riser and my guitar cabinet, but I can tell you I’ve got quite a good bruise + am moving slow.” Corgan recovered to perform 11 more songs that night, and the slip went unnoticed in most concert reviews.
Posted July 23 2010 — 8:57 AM EDT
- Quentin Tarantino to release two cuts of 'The Hateful Eight'
- 'Bridget Jones's Baby' release date set for September 2016
- Eddie Murphy explains why he didn't mock Bill Cosby on 'SNL' special
- 'Quantico' scores full season order from ABC
- Steve Wozniak explains what’s real and what’s fake in 'Steve Jobs'
- Todrick Hall releases 'Hocus Pocus' spoof
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6