Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan, who stumbled on stage Wednesday night during the band’s concert in Tampa, revealed on Twitter that his spill was actually the result of blacking out. “And for those that saw me fall last night during Bullet [With Butterfly Wings] that wasn’t a stage move or clumsiness, that was me blacking out and wiping out.” A second tweet added, “I have no memory of falling against the drum riser and my guitar cabinet, but I can tell you I’ve got quite a good bruise + am moving slow.” Corgan recovered to perform 11 more songs that night, and the slip went unnoticed in most concert reviews.
Posted July 23 2010 — 8:57 AM EDT
- Christina Aguilera's vocal MasterClass has officially arrived
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Truthwitch' sequel, 'Windwitch'
- J.R.R. Tolkien's annotated Middle-Earth map acquired by Oxford
- Milo Ventimiglia reveals his favorite 'Gilmore Girls' townie
- Amber Rose is getting her own talk show
- Amazon Prime adds 'Downton Abbey' creator's 'Doctor Thorne' adaptation
- Met Gala 2016: Watch Lady Gaga and Mark Ronson cover Talking Heads
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner