· Inception: a dream come true.
· Forget living every week like it’s Shark Week. We’re living every week like we’re about to get eaten off a bungee cord by Sharktopus.
· The Social Network trailer: Can David Fincher direct FarmVille, Mafia Wars, and Your Mom Wants to Be Friends on Facebook, too?
· Tina Fey and Meryl Streep are in talks for Mommy & Me. Why must it be too early to go to there?
· HELL, YEAH! Holly Flax returning to The Office.
· Old Spice Guy and Alyssa Milano hilariously flirt over Twitter and YouTube. Smells like a romantic comedy!
· Justin Bieber to star in his own comic book. Superpowers will include prehensile bangs and speed-of-light tweeting.
· The Sorcerer’s Apprentice under-performs at box office, eyes comeback selling hot dogs on next season’s Celebrity Apprentice.
· Rumors of a reality show starring engaged Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston hit the Web. Unfortunately, the title Scare Tactics has already been taken.
· Wishing PJ’s boys were our boys.
· David Cross joins Will Arnett on Running Wilde. Add Franklin, and we’ll officially blue ourselves.
· If you can’t spell it, evict it: The Big Brother housemates vote the ”saboteur” out of the house the first week.
· Is anyone on The Bachelorette actually single?
· Judge Judy beats Oprah in ratings, largely due to the cans of whoop-ass handed out during ”Judy’s Favorite Things.”
· Sarah Palin: We’re questioning the truthiness of the word refudiate.
· Lindsay Lohan briefly hires O.J. Simpson lawyer Robert Shapiro. Lohan also refers to her cocaine use as ”driving the white Bronco.”
· If the cap worked for the oil spill, can it work for Mel Gibson?