Jonathan Sadowski has been cast as the young male lead opposite William Shatner in the CBS comedy $#*! My Dad Says, EW has confirmed with an insider. Deadline TV first reported that Sadowski (2009’s Friday the 13th) had claimed the role of Henry, a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger, who moves in with his father (Shatner). The show, exec produced by Will & Grace’s David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, is based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern.
Posted July 23 2010 — 10:33 AM EDT
- Netflix announces dates for 'Orange Is the New Black,' 'Wet Hot American Summer'
- SXSW to premiere remastered version of 'The Breakfast Club' for 30th anniversary
- 'Empire' exclusive peek at Cookie lashing out at Anika: 'Bye, Felicia'
- Brownstone's Charmayne 'Maxee' Maxwell dies at 46
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- J.K. Rowling 'cried her eyes out' at BBC's Casual Vacancy ending
- George Takei says Leonard Nimoy was 'the most human person I've ever met' -- exclusive