Jonathan Sadowski has been cast as the young male lead opposite William Shatner in the CBS comedy $#*! My Dad Says, EW has confirmed with an insider. Deadline TV first reported that Sadowski (2009’s Friday the 13th) had claimed the role of Henry, a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger, who moves in with his father (Shatner). The show, exec produced by Will & Grace’s David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, is based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern.
Posted July 23 2010 — 10:33 AM EDT
- Overcrowded Best Actress race forces strong contenders to supporting category
- See Dave Grohl call out disengaged fans at Foo Fighters show
- 'Flash' movie lands director
- Nicholas Sparks is producing a semi-autobiographical comedy at ABC
- See the first preview of Valiant Entertainment's 'Death-Defying Dr. Mirage: Second Lives'
- Do you speak fluent Gilmore? Who said it: Rory or Lorelai?
- Bernie Sanders to appear on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'