People has up a quick report about the 30 Rock star, who’s promoting her voicework in the animated movie Megamind. Among her costars are Will Ferrell, Jonah Hill, and Brad Pitt. Naturally, Fey was asked what it was like to work with Pitt and she revealed what’s so often the sad truth behind those all-star animated movies: The actors rarely even meet each other, so “working together” is a stretch. Still Fey said hope springs eternal: “I’m pretty sure we’re going to meet at some point. I’ve sent him over 100 letters saying that I’m pretty sure we’re going to meet. And 100 chunks of my hair. If that’s not a great gift, then one of us is crazy.” Maybe I’m crazy, but Fey’s feigned Pitt obsession must’ve sent some enterprising Hollywood screenwriter scrambling to their laptop. (We’ve reached out to Pitt’s camp to see if he’s received Fey’s package.) Fey and Pitt in a rom-com? I’m in, how about you?Tina Fey’s in San Diego for Comic-Con and
Posted July 23 2010 — 6:45 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'