Last night’s season four premiere of Mad Men scored drew 2.9 million viewers, making it the most-watched season premiere of the Emmy-winning series. Its viewership was up 5 percent from the 2.76 million people who watched last season’s debut episode. Mad Men’s first season averaged 925,000 viewers.
Posted July 26 2010 — 6:26 PM EDT
- 'Workaholics' stars talk Oscar Isaac, cannibalism, and more
- Panorama Day 2: Kendrick Lamar spreads the love in profound headlining set
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 3: See stars' cinemagraph portraits
- 'Hawaii Five-0' books Claire Forlani for recurring role
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot