Last night’s season four premiere of Mad Men scored drew 2.9 million viewers, making it the most-watched season premiere of the Emmy-winning series. Its viewership was up 5 percent from the 2.76 million people who watched last season’s debut episode. Mad Men’s first season averaged 925,000 viewers.
Posted July 26 2010 — 6:26 PM EDT
- Nick Jonas' best career advice came from Nick Carter
- Bernie Sanders responds to Donald Trump debate challenge
- National Spelling Bee crowns two winners for the third year in a row
- Inside Britney Spears' comeback: What's next?
- Here's a Vine of all the kids dabbing during the Spelling Bee
- Penelope Cruz and Jimmy Fallon re-team for Dubsmash
- Margot Robbie spoofs 'The Big Short' for Red Nose Day
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers
- 'Thelma and Louise': Where Are They Now?