Realistically, I could watch Johnny Depp, alone on-screen, talking in his Capt. Jack Sparrow voice for a good 20 minutes. Three two-minute teasers that played at Comic-Con in which he denies that the fourth installment of the franchise finds Jack recruiting a crew for a voyage to the fountain of youth while facing “varied and substantial dangers along the way, including but not limited to zombies, cutthroats, mermaids, and the vicious and vivacious Penélope Cruz,” has hit the Internet. Watch it below.
Posted July 26 2010 — 12:26 PM EDT
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big