Fact: The cast of The Big Bang Theory is scheduled to begin work on season 4 early next month. Fact: The cast of The Big Bang Theory is currently knee-deep in contract renegotiations. Fact: I’m a little nervous that the former could be impacted by the outcome (or lack thereof) of the latter. Fact: I shared my anxiety with the Big Bang crew during an on- camera interview at Comic-Con. Fact: If you press play you can see for yourself.
Posted July 27 2010 — 6:04 PM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big