Music superstar Rihanna is hopping aboard Battleship in what will be her feature film debut, according to Variety. The big-budget action film, based on the Hasbro board game, co-stars Alexander Skarsgard and Taylor Kitsch. Director Peter Berg (Hancock) is expected to start shooting soon, with a planned release on May 25, 2012.
Posted July 27 2010 — 12:32 AM EDT
- Selma Blair on her 'American Crime Story' role: ‘I happen to love Kris Jenner’
- Hasbro says four more 'Transformers' sequels are on the way
- Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa had a 'Game of Thrones' reunion
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role