Carnie Wilson is suing Game Show Network for $277,500, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Wilson says the network owes her this additional pay for extra days she spent shooting her new reality series Unstapled. A GSN rep told the Hollywood Reporter the network was unaware of Wilson’s lawsuit.
Posted July 30 2010 — 8:17 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?