Walt Disney Co. has sold Miramax, Reuters reports. Filmyard Holdings LLC bought the film studio for more than $660 million, securing rights to Miramax hits like Shakespeare in Love and No Country for Old Men. Disney acquired Miramax for $80 million in 1993 from its founders, brothers Harvey and Bob Weinstein.
Posted July 30 2010 — 8:10 AM EDT
- From Bush to Obama, Tiger Woods reviews presidents' golf game
- 'Black Mirror' season 3 binge guide
- 'Doctor Strange' clip: Benedict Cumberbatch readies for magical combat
- 'The Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman teases the 'ever-present threat'
- 'Mom' exclusive: Chris Pratt to star as Anna Faris' love interest
- Hulu Hot List: Zombies are coming with these undead films and shows
- John Grisham's 'The Whistler' Chapter 5