The AP is reporting that hundreds of people have gathered in Rhinebeck, N.Y. to try and catch a glimpse of any VIP guests who are in town to celebrate Chelsea Clinton’s wedding to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. (The ceremony is expected to start shortly.) Ted Danson and wife Mary Steenburgen caused a minor stir earlier when they walked through town. Said the AP, “Reporters, who had been searching for celebrities in vain for most of the day, quickly zeroed in on the couple, prompting Danson to ask, ‘Are we the only celebrities in town?’”
Posted July 31 2010 — 6:09 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'