Former Dawson’s Creek star James Van Der Beek has wed his girlfriend Kimberly Brook, according to the actor’s Twitter account. Van Der Beek tweeted Sunday: “The woman I love did me the honor of became my wife today … I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life.” The couple is expecting their first child. Van Der Beek has been married once before – his divorce settlement with Heather Ann McComb was decided in March.
Posted August 2 2010 — 12:03 PM EDT
- John Krasinski to narrate Disney nature film 'Born in China'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat': Rich Blomquist praises the casting, condemns Tamagotchis
- Why Chris Pratt retired his go-to karaoke song
- Meyers' writers take on black Santa in Jokes Seth Can't Tell segment
- Donald Trump is TIME's Person of the Year
- Ryan Adams announces new album and releases first song
- Donald Trump explains 'SNL' hate: 'It's a terrible show'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans