After announcing her engagement to Levi Johnston less than three weeks ago, much to the surprise of the American public and the imagined chagrin of her mother, Bristol Palin confirmed to People that two of them are no longer together. The couple has a 19-month-old son and decided last month to give their relationship a second chance, but Palin, daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, says that on the very same day they announced their engagement, Johnston admitted that he might be the father of yet another teenage girl’s child. “He’s just obsessed with the limelight and I got played,” says Palin.
Posted August 3 2010 — 4:53 PM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- Rob Gronkowski goes undercover for Lyft to talk astrophysics, Tom Brady
- 'Good Girls Revolt' looks at sexism in the '60s publishing world
- Justin Timberlake's illegal voting booth selfie is 'under review'
- 'This Is Us' preview: Creator Dan Fogelman on 'The Game Plan'
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop