the video of Craig Ferguson taunting Jimmy Fallon because the latter was only asked to host the Emmys and not Discovery’s Shark Week wasn’t enough of a reminder, allow us to follow-up: Wednesday night at 10 p.m. ET, we finally get to see Ferguson suit up (pictured) for Shark Bites: Adventures in Shark Week. Per Discovery, “Ferguson heads to the Bahamas for the adventure of a lifetime: swimming with sharks! But as he gets closer to actually jumping into the water, he starts to worry. He’s in for a surprise when he finally gets underwater….” Are your DVRs set?In case
Posted August 3 2010 — 1:50 PM EDT
- Carrie Underwood's debut album 'Some Hearts' sets country record
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'