This super-quiet love story doesn’t just take its time. It’s about taking time, as Juliette (Patricia Clarkson), the wife of a Canadian diplomat, lands in Cairo to rendezvous with her husband, who’s delayed in Gaza. To look after her, he dispatches a friend (Alexander Siddig), a tall, courtly Egyptian who wears his non-Western ways lightly but firmly. The two stroll the city, falling for each other, but how hard? Cairo Time is affectingly gentle, with Juliette slowing down to open up — a gossamer transformation that Clarkson makes tangible. B
ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE Patricia Clarkson and Alexander Siddig form a cross-cultural bond in Cairo Time (Colm Hogan)
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson; Release Date Wide: 08/06/2010
Posted August 4 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'