This super-quiet love story doesn’t just take its time. It’s about taking time, as Juliette (Patricia Clarkson), the wife of a Canadian diplomat, lands in Cairo to rendezvous with her husband, who’s delayed in Gaza. To look after her, he dispatches a friend (Alexander Siddig), a tall, courtly Egyptian who wears his non-Western ways lightly but firmly. The two stroll the city, falling for each other, but how hard? Cairo Time is affectingly gentle, with Juliette slowing down to open up — a gossamer transformation that Clarkson makes tangible. B
ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE Patricia Clarkson and Alexander Siddig form a cross-cultural bond in Cairo Time (Colm Hogan)
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson; Release Date Wide: 08/06/2010
Posted August 4 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Hugh Jackman bring back the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!