This super-quiet love story doesn’t just take its time. It’s about taking time, as Juliette (Patricia Clarkson), the wife of a Canadian diplomat, lands in Cairo to rendezvous with her husband, who’s delayed in Gaza. To look after her, he dispatches a friend (Alexander Siddig), a tall, courtly Egyptian who wears his non-Western ways lightly but firmly. The two stroll the city, falling for each other, but how hard? Cairo Time is affectingly gentle, with Juliette slowing down to open up — a gossamer transformation that Clarkson makes tangible. B
ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE Patricia Clarkson and Alexander Siddig form a cross-cultural bond in Cairo Time (Colm Hogan)
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson; Release Date Wide: 08/06/2010
Posted August 4 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy