This super-quiet love story doesn’t just take its time. It’s about taking time, as Juliette (Patricia Clarkson), the wife of a Canadian diplomat, lands in Cairo to rendezvous with her husband, who’s delayed in Gaza. To look after her, he dispatches a friend (Alexander Siddig), a tall, courtly Egyptian who wears his non-Western ways lightly but firmly. The two stroll the city, falling for each other, but how hard? Cairo Time is affectingly gentle, with Juliette slowing down to open up — a gossamer transformation that Clarkson makes tangible. B
ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE Patricia Clarkson and Alexander Siddig form a cross-cultural bond in Cairo Time (Colm Hogan)
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson; Release Date Wide: 08/06/2010
Posted August 4 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Get haunted by trailer for 'The Listing'
- President Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season 2 premiere
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: Paige is going undercover with the Sarkissians
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!