The Canadian woman who allegedly attacked Leonardo DiCaprio with a beer bottle at a Hollywood party in 2005 has been ordered by judge to stay at least 500 yards away from the actor, according to Reuters. The suspect, Aretha Wilson, 40, had fled back to Canada after the incident, but had been extradited to L.A. The judge also raised her bail from $60,000 to $150,000.
Posted August 4 2010 — 6:49 PM EDT
- Ryan Reynolds talks THAT photo from Taylor Swift's Fourth of July party
- Best of 2016: 'La La Land' costume designer on the 'timeless' looks
- WATCH: Ken Foree talks to the dead in 'Blood Brothers' clip
- Trevor Noah: Trump should hire Hodor from 'Game of Thrones'
- Everything you need to know about Marvel’s 'X-Men' ResurrXion
- 'Vampire Diaries': David Anders reveals his favorite Uncle John twist
- 'Sherlock': Martin Freeman on how Baby Watson will change the show