People reports Sean Penn and Robin Wright have finalized their divorce. The duo, who officially split last August, have reached an agreement regarding assets and custody of their son, 17-year-old Hopper Jack. (They also have a daughter, 19-year-old Dylan.) The papers were filed July 22 in Marin County, Calif. The couple first filed for divorce back in 2007, and then reconciled before Penn filed in April 2009 once again. The pair reconciled for a second time prior to the August filing.
Posted August 4 2010 — 4:11 PM EDT
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday