· Big week for our old Friends: Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry show off new TV series, Jennifer Aniston to guest-star on Cougar Town.
· Christina Hendricks, we’ll follow you in a conga line anywhere.
· Your first look at Emma from the film adaptation of the terrific book One Day
· Katy Perry’s infectious new single ”Peacock” officially undoes all bad press NBC has received over the past year.
· Tom Hardy is the LeBron James of sexuality: Everyone wants him on their team.
· Newport Folk Festival: a celebration of old-timey music, skilled guitar playing, and women’s armpit hair
· Too grounded to be the next Paula, too nice to be the next Simon, but maybe Ellen DeGeneres has got the stuff to be the next Oprah?
· Fan makes a portrait of Rachael Ray out of Cheetos. Cheetos flattered to re-create someone cheesier than they are.
· Hollywood remaking Total Recall. Get ready for a surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise.
· Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are back on the market. In related news, eHarmony gets tested for STDs.
· Snooki gets arrested…surprisingly, not for the frog-slipper outfit.
· Charlie St. Cloud-y with a chance of no one is going to like this movie
· Hulk Hogan wears a costume that looks like a souvenir from his one-night stand with Big Bird.
· R.I.P. True Blood’s Lorena, you psycho beyotch.
· Jail, Samantha Ronson, reality: things that have unsuccessfully held on to Lindsay