American Idol winner Fantasia has been hospitalized and treated for an overdose of aspirin and a sleep aid, her manager, Brian Dickens, confirmed to People today. “Her injuries are not life threatening. She was dehydrated and exhausted at the time,” Dickens said. “Fantasia is stable now. She will be released from the hospital soon.” The news comes a day after the singer issued a statement saying she is not responsible for breaking up the marriage of a North Carolina couple.
Posted August 10 2010 — 4:42 PM EDT
- Oasis' Liam Gallagher on band doc: 'We were the band of a generation'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Keegan Allen says goodbye as filming wraps
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' Chelsey Crisp talks Honey's Halloween Transformation
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for hugging a flag onstage
- Lorraine Toussaint to guest star on 'Black-ish'
- 'Sing' cast poses with animated animal counterparts — exclusive photos
- Jimmy Kimmel combines Trump TV and 'The Walking Dead' in new parody
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?