Judge Marsha Revel, who sentenced Linsday Lohan to 90 days in jail and three months in rehab, voluntarily removed herself from the case on Aug. 6. According to People, the prosecution had objected to Revel arranging hearings and conference calls without having district attorneys present or notified. Revel has been replaced by Judge Elden Fox, who oversaw Winona Ryder’s shoplifting trial, a drug possession case of Courtney Love’s and Lane Garrison’s vehicular manslaughter case. Lohan, 24, remains in treatment at UCLA Medical Center.
Posted August 11 2010 — 12:30 PM EDT
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- Ja Rule, Ashanti reunite for mesmerizing performance of 'Helpless'
- 'Chicago P.D.': Get an exclusive first look at Nick Wechsler's debut
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday