Versus, Usher’s ?nine-track companion to this year’s Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him. ”Love ‘Em All” describes an egalitarian sexual appetite, while ”Lingerie” offers prime faux-Prince boudoir funk. The Max Martin-produced ”DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love” shows ”OMG” didn’t satisfy Usher’s dance-pop jones, but he’s hardly gone soft: ”Hot Tottie,” with Jay-Z, is nasty in all the right ways. A?
VersusVersus, Usher's ?nine-track companion to this year's Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him....VersusR&BVersus, Usher's ?nine-track companion to this year's Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him....2010-08-11
THERE GOES MY BABY Usher
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Usher
Posted August 11 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orange is the New Black' star to join Broadway's 'The Color Purple'
- Exclusive: Cooper and Josh duke it out ahead of ‘Young & Hungry' spring finale
- Margaret Atwood submits story to Future Library, and no one will read it until 2114
- Ashley Greene is dying for some loving in exclusive scene from 'Burying the Ex'
- Kellan Lutz on what to expect from Fox's new stunt show, 'Bullseye'
- Julian Casablancas and The Voidz release 'Human Sadness' video
- Robert Rodriguez + 'Jonny Quest': Report
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!