Versus, Usher’s ?nine-track companion to this year’s Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him. ”Love ‘Em All” describes an egalitarian sexual appetite, while ”Lingerie” offers prime faux-Prince boudoir funk. The Max Martin-produced ”DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love” shows ”OMG” didn’t satisfy Usher’s dance-pop jones, but he’s hardly gone soft: ”Hot Tottie,” with Jay-Z, is nasty in all the right ways. A?
VersusVersus, Usher's ?nine-track companion to this year's Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him....VersusR&BVersus, Usher's ?nine-track companion to this year's Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him....2010-08-11
THERE GOES MY BABY Usher
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Usher
Posted August 11 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How ABBA (and that ‘Waterloo’ scene) made it into 'Muriel’s Wedding'
- First look of 'Big Brother' contestants on 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- Mark Hamill denies flubbing Leia's name in 'Star Wars'
- Quentin Tarantino: Black critics 'have to deal with me'
- Keegan-Michael Key and Ray Liotta to guest-star on 'Modern Family'
- Shock Treatment: Match the surprising plots with the twists
- We Called It! We Blew It! What EW critics got right and wrong
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6
- Cast Reunions: See Costars Then And Now