Versus, Usher’s ?nine-track companion to this year’s Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him. ”Love ‘Em All” describes an egalitarian sexual appetite, while ”Lingerie” offers prime faux-Prince boudoir funk. The Max Martin-produced ”DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love” shows ”OMG” didn’t satisfy Usher’s dance-pop jones, but he’s hardly gone soft: ”Hot Tottie,” with Jay-Z, is nasty in all the right ways. A?
VersusVersus, Usher's ?nine-track companion to this year's Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him....VersusR&BVersus, Usher's ?nine-track companion to this year's Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him....2010-08-11
THERE GOES MY BABY Usher
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Usher
Posted August 11 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Josh Gad Voices a Reincarnated Dog in 'A Dog's Purpose' Trailer
- Oprah Winfrey reveals a ‘Queen Sugar’ sex scene gave her an idea
- Clea DuVall on her directorial debut, 'The Intervention'
- DNCE explain the weirdest interpretation of 'Cake by the Ocean'
- 'Freaks and Geeks': John Francis Daley shares behind-the-scenes photos
- Billionaire Richard Branson nearly died in bike crash
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Arrow,' 'Grey's' and more