Versus, Usher’s ?nine-track companion to this year’s Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him. ”Love ‘Em All” describes an egalitarian sexual appetite, while ”Lingerie” offers prime faux-Prince boudoir funk. The Max Martin-produced ”DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love” shows ”OMG” didn’t satisfy Usher’s dance-pop jones, but he’s hardly gone soft: ”Hot Tottie,” with Jay-Z, is nasty in all the right ways. A?
VersusVersus, Usher's ?nine-track companion to this year's Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him....VersusR&BVersus, Usher's ?nine-track companion to this year's Raymond v Raymond, finds the soul star no less randy than when we left him....2010-08-11
THERE GOES MY BABY Usher
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Usher
Posted August 11 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale
- 'Spider-Man': Tom Holland went undercover at New York high school to prep