Ben Affleck and Rachel Weisz have joined the cast of director Terrence Malick’s as-yet-untitled next film, according to TheWrap.com. Christian Bale, Rachel McAdams, and Javier Bardem have also been announced as cast members in the romantic drama, though it appears that Affleck may be stepping in to replace Bale. Malick, whose long-delayed epic Tree of Life, starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, is expected to be released sometime this fall, is slated to begin shooting in October in Oklahoma.
Posted August 12 2010 — 5:01 PM EDT
- 'Vampire Diaries' boss talks bringing characters back
- 'Superstore': Nichole Bloom on working with four dogs onscreen
- Billy Eichner makes Tina a witch on 'Bob’s Burgers'
- Unreleased Prince music coming in 2017
- Weird Al turned the final presidential debate into a song
- Colbert rips Trump again for election comments
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Walking Dead,' obviously