Neil Patrick Harris and his partner, David Burtka, are expecting twins this fall. Harris tweeted the news earlier today. “So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall,” his update reads. ”We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy…” E! Online reports that the couple will become parents in October with the help of a surrogate.
Posted August 14 2010 — 4:56 PM EDT
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year