The Expendables – Sylvester Stallone (who also co-wrote and directed), Randy Couture, Steve Austin, Dolph Lundgren, and Terry Crews – may not have been the most obvious fit for the Comic-Con crowd when they visited the mega-convention last month. Their movie isn’t so much designed for spindly geeks (like me) as it is, in the inimitable words of our critic Owen Gleiberman, “a real meathead jamboree.” But when I sat down with them at our EW.com studio in the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, they could not have been more charming and easy to talk to. We discussed what it’s like to get a call from “Sly” Stallone, talked about the friendly competition over who was the most stacked, and noted what they geek out about in pop-culture. (You will never guess Dolph Lundgren’s answer.) Check out the video after the jump.The cast of
Posted August 14 2010 — 1:16 PM EDT
- The Goo Goo Dolls talk not wanting to "make the same record again'
- Anne Hathaway turning drone-war play 'Grounded' into movie
- James Franco, Russell Crowe 'Blood Meridian' adaptation scrapped
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses drop season 5 finale teasers
- Taylor Swift tops list of highest-paid musicians in 2015
- Colton Haynes gets honest about life after 'Arrow'
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next