Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital Friday afternoon because of complications related to her recent hip surgery, said her publicist. The L.A. Times reports that she had a blood clot removed and was resting at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Saturday morning. The 93-year old had only returned home on Wednesday, three weeks after surgery to replace her hip, which she’d broken in a fall. [CNN]
Posted August 14 2010 — 4:49 PM EDT
- Zachary Quinto to narrate new John Scalzi novella 'The Dispatcher'
- Woody Allen's mysterious TV show releases first photos
- 'Anastasia' musical journeys to the past with enchanting new artwork
- Merle Dandridge: 'Greenleaf' season finale will be 'explosive'
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner: 'We did not seek to make anybody angry'
- Cloris Leachman remembers costar Gene Wilder with touching statement
- How David Bowie and climate change inspired Sting's new LP