Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital Friday afternoon because of complications related to her recent hip surgery, said her publicist. The L.A. Times reports that she had a blood clot removed and was resting at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Saturday morning. The 93-year old had only returned home on Wednesday, three weeks after surgery to replace her hip, which she’d broken in a fall. [CNN]
Posted August 14 2010 — 4:49 PM EDT
- Edward Burns ventures into 1967 New York in 'Public Morals' trailer
- Dustin Hoffman rips the current state of movies: 'It's the worst that film has ever been'
- Stephen Colbert will be on next 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- Archie Comics: Inside Riverdale gang's big makeover
- Caitlyn Jenner writes about the beginning of her journey in touching blog post
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!