People.com is reporting that Millionaire Matchmaker star Patti Stanger has ended her engagement. The Bravo reality star revealed via Twitter Sunday that she is no longer betrothed to Andy Friedman. “I just ended my relationship with Andy,” Stanger, 49, wrote. “It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables.”
Posted August 15 2010 — 3:37 PM EDT
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Brody Jenner opens up about Caitlyn in new interview
- Dee Snider is back with his first new song in over 20 years
- Mulder and Scully are back in action in new 'X-Files' revival teaser
- 'Iron Man' honest trailer proves Marvel can build a franchise out of anybody
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!