People.com is reporting that Millionaire Matchmaker star Patti Stanger has ended her engagement. The Bravo reality star revealed via Twitter Sunday that she is no longer betrothed to Andy Friedman. “I just ended my relationship with Andy,” Stanger, 49, wrote. “It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables.”
Posted August 15 2010 — 3:37 PM EDT
- How the 'Roots' producers found their new Kunta Kinte
- WATCH: Sam Claflin was an ‘emotional wreck’ filming 'Me Before You'
- 'Supernatural': Why season 11 is the show's best in six years
- Did 'The Flash' just introduce Black Flash?
- 'X-Men': Tour Charles Xavier's mansion in '80s parody video
- FX's 'The Americans' to end in 2018
- 'Fast & Furious' producer recalls the franchise's beginnings