People.com is reporting that Millionaire Matchmaker star Patti Stanger has ended her engagement. The Bravo reality star revealed via Twitter Sunday that she is no longer betrothed to Andy Friedman. “I just ended my relationship with Andy,” Stanger, 49, wrote. “It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables.”
Posted August 15 2010 — 3:37 PM EDT
- Watch Ed Sheeran's GMA performance right now
- Ryan Reynolds thanks fans for support as 'Deadpool' production wraps
- Soul-sucking dementor wasps, the Harry Potter illustrated edition, and more J.K. Rowling news
- Ty Dolla $ign's Tarantino-y video for 'Only Right' is here
- HBO nabs Duplass brothers' animated show
- Tidal might lose all Sony music
- 'Married' casts Frances Conroy, M.C. Gainey as Judy Greer’s parents
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!