ABC is ordering a fourth season of summer reality series Wipeout, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Next year’s season will feature two new obstacle courses inculding a new “motivator” for the Big Balls. Wipeout has been airing twice weekly this summer at 8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'