TBS has renewed its new sitcom Are We There Yet?, giving it a 90-episode order, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Ice Cube-produced show, which premiered in June, has averaged 2.8 million viewers per week. With the 10 installments already produced, the show will now hit the magical 100-episode threshold usually required for a syndication deal.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:56 PM EDT
- Cameron Monaghan talks that 'Gotham' twist, crafting Jerome's laugh
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'
- Ellen Page in early talks for 'Flatliners' remake
- 'The Flash' boss teases state of Team Flash in season 2
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Derek Hough takes us behind the scenes before the show!