TBS has renewed its new sitcom Are We There Yet?, giving it a 90-episode order, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Ice Cube-produced show, which premiered in June, has averaged 2.8 million viewers per week. With the 10 installments already produced, the show will now hit the magical 100-episode threshold usually required for a syndication deal.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:56 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'