TBS has renewed its new sitcom Are We There Yet?, giving it a 90-episode order, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Ice Cube-produced show, which premiered in June, has averaged 2.8 million viewers per week. With the 10 installments already produced, the show will now hit the magical 100-episode threshold usually required for a syndication deal.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:56 PM EDT
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next
- Adam McKay to direct fallen superhero story 'Irredeemable' for Fox
- Andrew McMahon reacts to possible Something Corporate reunion
- What to Watch Thursday: Olivia Colman, Julian Barratt star in 'Flowers'
- The Must List: 'The Good Wife' goes out in top form, Drake gets groovy
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Rory and Logan reunite in new photo
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 18