TBS has renewed its new sitcom Are We There Yet?, giving it a 90-episode order, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Ice Cube-produced show, which premiered in June, has averaged 2.8 million viewers per week. With the 10 installments already produced, the show will now hit the magical 100-episode threshold usually required for a syndication deal.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp returns for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt not returning to 'Criminal Minds': EW exclusive
- 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' and 'Barbershop 3' given 2016 release dates
- 'Mindy Project' axed at Fox; hope at Hulu?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec on how to make the perfect finale (when Nina Dobrev is leaving)
- 'Last Man Standing' replaces showrunner
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!