We all have limits, Bachelor fans. And tonight, I just might have hit mine. It’s all thanks to Gia, who does something so unbelievably stupid in tonight’s episode that I shouted out loud at my television like a crazy person. Somewhere, Bachelor Pad mastermind Mike Fleiss is no doubt laughing and rubbing his hands together maniacally, because Gia handed him a fantastic (and infuriating) reality TV moment on a dumb-decision platter. If you haven’t seen tonight’s episode, you may want to steer clear of the spoileriffic comments section, but if you’ve just finished watching and need a place to vent your anger, you’ve come to the right spot. Were you surprised by tonight’s proclamation of love? Did you throw something at your TV when Gia made her strategic error? Are you embarrassed (like I am) about how invested you are in this show? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to read the full Bachelor Pad recap, now live) and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor Pad blog. In the meantime, vent your spleen below!
Posted August 16 2010 — 10:03 PM EDT
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early
- ‘Don’t Think Twice’ cast infected with ‘viral video virus’
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears and James Corden sing 'Toxic'
- Kanye West wants radio stations to 'make the world better' with Frank Ocean
- Prince's 'Let's Go Crazy' named new Minnesota Wild goal-scoring song