Actor Mel Gibson was involved in a car accident in Malibu, Calif. on Sunday evening when he crashed his vehicle into a hillside. Gibson was reportedly unharmed and had a friend pick him up. According to police, alcohol was not believed to be involved in the crash.
Posted August 16 2010 — 1:27 PM EDT
- Jacob Tremblay is Team Iron Man, and other adorable relevations
- 'Rogue One' actor reveals character detail in new interview
- Tribeca 2016: 6 movies that wowed at the annual downtown NYC fest
- 'Lemonade' inspiration 'Daughters of the Dust' to be re-released
- Paul Rudd to star in WWII thriller 'The Catcher Was a Spy'
- Susan Sarandon on 'The Meddler': 'It's kind of an old-fashioned movie'
- Carpool Karaoke: Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato to ride with James Corden