Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:05 PM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'