Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:05 PM EDT
- Which member of Destiny’s Child are you?
- 'The Walking Dead': Lennie James says Morgan-Rick rift is bigger than people realize
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene