Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:05 PM EDT
- Tom Petty named 2017 MusiCares Person of the Year
- The Weeknd ditches his former self in 'Starboy' video
- John Carpenter responds to supposed Rob Zombie feud: 'Let's move on'
- 'Arrow' season 5 trailer assembles new team
- Mindy Kaling, Emma Thompson eye late-night talk show film
- 'This Is Us': Mandy Moore says her favorite episode is still to come
- Dan Brown's 'Origin' gets fall 2017 release date