Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:05 PM EDT
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall