Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' star Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!