Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:05 PM EDT
- Action Bronson removed from main stage of NXNE in wake of petition
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch: By the numbers
- Lifetime's 'The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe' is hardly revealing
- 'Splatoon' impressions: The surprising fun of Nintendo's new shooter
- Jessica Hopper on 'planting a flag' with her new collection of rock criticism
- Amy Schumer, Bill Hader helped Pete Davidson land 'Saturday Night Live'
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!