Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Star Wars' Celebration panel on 'Rogue One' and other stand-alones: We're live blogging it
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis on present (two Tribeca films), past ('SNL'), and future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!