Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Posted August 16 2010 — 5:05 PM EDT
- Cameron Monaghan talks that 'Gotham' twist, crafting Jerome's laugh
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'
- Ellen Page in early talks for 'Flatliners' remake
- 'The Flash' boss teases state of Team Flash in season 2
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Derek Hough takes us behind the scenes before the show!